Friday, December 09, 2005

The Island

It is not often that I see a film so incredible that I want to get everyone to see it, but this film is truely magnificent and I URGE you to see it!!

OK so it's directed by Michael Bay, who most people quite correctly thinks is a tosser, but my God he has made a great film here. I don't want to spoil it for you but do go and see this, it raises some excellent morality issues about life and death and of course science, yet it is a fantastic thriller akin to Enemy of the State and the vibe of the film is not too dissimilar to The Matrix, but the story is significantly different.

In popcorn terms, think The Matrix combined with Enemy of the State with a sprinkling of future-tech thrillers like iRobot, Minority Report and dare I say it Demolition Man. Plus of course Scarlet Johansson is looking pretty sexy to boot.

It's not a future tech-thriller it's something else. Do check it out when you can and you will see what I am babbling about, a truely awesome film!!

For Information Purposes:

Buy me at Play.com on 09/01/06 For a mere £12.99 of your English pounds
IMDB Link So you can get the idea.

2 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger Kevin Woosley said...

Oh right: it's a great film because it has a UK actor as the lead. Nice taste in tripe, old man.

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger AdZ said...

It could be anyone, the film is still awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home