Thursday, December 01, 2005

Deck the Hell Hole with Bells and Holly

Had a boring day at work today, but the day started well though because I arrived to find my colleagues going on and on about putting up some Christmas decorations. So we did and they look totally shit! Ha!

Heres some pictures of the festive shit-ness
Here is my unbelievably and unusually tidy desk. Note the homage to Liv Tyler on the fridge (woo sexy!) and my funky mountain-scape desktop wallpaper and rather blank looking white-board. Cool no work! There is a picture of my wife and son in there too. Note the freshly made tea.

So this is where I run the a large company Intranet from. Joy.






This is our shit attempt at putting up some Christmas decorations, note the really classy lights and beautiful tinsel and hey, is that a Teddy-Bear hanging by the throat there?
This is the Christmas tree. It actually looks quite cool, note the fantastic use of hole-punch circles to make "snow". Ok you cant see it very well but it's there and looks pretty good. Who needs snow-spray eh?











So for my £100,000 per year I spent the day putting up shit christmas decorations and it looks shit. Well done AdZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home