Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The Format

I have been busy recently...

Sorry about the lack of posts but I screwed up my hard drive the other day while attempting a format and re-install of windows. Ha! I knew it was fucked when I heard clicking noises during the format and then it all went wrong.

I had to buy a new hard-drive which cost me £53 but now I have double the capacity as it is 160Gb. It was pretty easy to install as well which suprised me, and it all works as does my new installation of windows xp.

God, how much does it suck when you have a fresh copy of Windows XP - I have so much to install!!

Here is the list:

Ahead Nero
Cute FTP
Firefox
Phillips Drivers for my DVDRW
Zone Alarms Firewall
Drivers for my Network ports & firewire
Norton Anti Virus
Macromedia Dreamweaver
Macromedia Flash
Macromedia Fireworks
Word, Excell, Outlook and Powerpoint
DivX
DrDivX
Pinnacle Studio 8
ABC Torrent Client
Drivers for my modem
Gamespy Arcade
Google Toolbar
Ad-Aware
Spy Doctor

...and there are probably more FFS!! This is not to mention all the windows updates and shit that you have to do, plus tell this piece of shit that I want little browser buttons, a black mouse pointer and that I am left handed and BRITISH jeeezz.

Hey games, the games I need to install are:

Halflife2
Call of Duty 2
Battle For Middle Earth
GTA San Andreas
MTA San Andreas

So... I am busy doing pointless shit, when I should be doing more fun things. Ah well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home