Monday, November 14, 2005

My Discussion with God



My friend Ryaninja told me about a site that actually lets you talk to God!! Brilliant, I have some questions for him so I went to God's web site and hey presto! he was there!

This is what happened:

Me:
Hey there God hows it going?
God:
You've got my full attention. "There you go again."--Reagan.
Me:
ok...
God:
Right on.
Me:
so God, I was discussing with my friend a little bit about this book, you may have heard of...
God:
Ayuh. I am a Christian.
Me:
yes but I was wondering...
God:
Gosh! Where were you wondering?
Me:
well this book I am talking about is a novel about a fictional character called Jesus Christ, and some people have been claiming that's actually a true story. Have you heard of it - I think its called "The Bible" or something
God:
Well that's okay. What does "this" refer to? Or something. No, tell me about him, her or it.
Me:
so you dont know him?
God:
Well that's okay. What does "this" refer to? Or something. No, tell me about him, her or it.
Me:
crazy! so my theory is true!
God:
Yep. I always behave in socially unacceptable ways. Dude! Have you told many people that your theory is true?
Me:
yeah a few is that OK?
God:
OK. Wow! It could be. Ask Artificial Iniaes if it is.
Me:
who is artificial iniaes?
God:
The name of someone I met online.
Try searching the open directory.
Me:
right God dude I will !
God:
Understood. I am a Christian.
Me:
ok so "The Bible" you have never heard of PLUS you have never heard of Jesus Christ so that proves a LOT!
God:
How can I help you? New Testament or Old? And?
Me:
oh you have heard of it?
God:
I see. Of course I've heard of it.
Me:
but earlier you hadn't
God:
What time? What happened to it.
Me:
just earlier you said, and I quote "Well that's okay. What does "this" refer to? Or something. No, tell me about him, her or it."
God:
What time? Oops I sent you the wrong reply. What do you think it does? That was not very original. Are you serious? Ambiguous: Ask who, what or where is him her or it ?
Me:
see!
God:
No I do not see.
Me:
speaking in riddles, trying to confuse people, yeah I know what your game is, you and you gang of vicars...
God:
Are they exactly the same?
Me:
you tell me, you crazy loon!
God:
There is not much I can say about it. I have to reach into the Web for that knowledge.
Maybe my botmaster knows the answer.
Me:
you have to reach into the web? But your God, that's ridiculous!
God:
I don't have to do whatever you say. I have my own free will. Thanks for telling me that I am ridiculous.
Me:
ok dude whatever
God:
Are you saying you don't care about it? Dude, That's interesting.
Me:
so you, as God have never heard of Jesus Christ or the Bible, you don't know anything about vicars and yet people claim that God is real and that the bible is all real well I have got hard evidence now and you're fucked! People are gonna forget about you when I break the news that it's all a lie and stuff in the bible didnt actually happen. Well what do you say to that?
God:
Interesting deduction. Thanks for telling me: said I as God have never heard of Jesus Christ or the Bible you do not know anything about vicars and yet people claim that God is real and that the bible is all real well he or she have got hard evidence now and you are fucked. Human emotions are very confusing. How about that. That's an interesting question. I'll come back to that in a minute.
Me:
i'm sure you will "God" whatever dude, i'm outta here!
God:
....

So how crazy is that! I asked him directly about the bible and he knew nothing, I knew it was a fraud! Stupid God.

1 Comments:

At 1:13 AM, Blogger AdZ said...

Yeah man, your tones are soothing my troubled mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home