Thursday, November 10, 2005

Moving to the Country

Following our previous problems when trying to move out of the SHIT town of Ashford into some rural countryside, my wife and I have found the perfect house out in the village of Pluckley - and the sellers accepted our offer too - it was £5000 less than the asking price! Yay!

Pluckley is cool it is very out there, remote and enjoys having the title "the most haunted village in England" great. Wooo spooky!

Anyway here is my house, this morning it was up for sale at £184,995 and is now sold to me and my wife for £180,000 - that boys and girls is a bargain!


It's really nice too, has a brand new kitchen with an Aga (posh village style oven) and a conventional oven. We have a utility room for washing machines and all that (I've never had a "utility room" before). A good size living room with an open fire and the third (rather large) bedroom makes up the ground floor. I am going to use the ground floor bedroom as my study so that will become KentATB HQ and be somewhere for my PC and Star Wars collection.

Upstairs we have a reasonable size bathroom with shower and the master bedroom and my Son's bedroom and access to a boarded out loft.

Outside the drive is MASSIVE can fit about 4-6 cars on there as you can see in the picture and the rear garden is pretty big too with a huge shed at the bottom.

I am really excited about living here and I am so pleased and amazed that they accepted our offer so its full speed ahead to get moved in.

Can everyone keep their fingers crossed for me as the last "perfect" house we tried to buy fell through due to structual problems so hopefully this is a good 'un.

Also worthy of note is the fact that there is a pub diagonally opposite the house and it is currently being refurbished. Might be worth a look for a couple of coronas :o)

I'll keep you all posted on developments!!

1 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger AdZ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home