Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Big up KentATB
















In this post I am going to big up the KentATB...

We have got a WICKED mountain Boarding site over at http://www.kentatb.co.uk/ for Mountain Boarders in Kent and the South East [of England]. There is loads going on over there too, we have got a massive forum with 76 members (as of now) loads of discussion threads and interesting stuff relating to Mountain Boarding.

I am making some new areas of the site to do with boards and pads at the moment and everyone in the forum is sending me their comments etc - it's coming along quite well too.
What else, ah yeah there is a really cool locations map of some of the places we board in Kent, there is an entire smorgasbord of pictures and 9 (NINE!!) free videos to download of us all in action, worth particular note is the Bails I & II videos - these have had loads of downloading so far and are proving really popular.

What pisses me off about the whole community vibe is that we have a LOAD of members who just wont post anything on the site so I am going to name and shame them now...




  • tte
  • Surfool
  • Valar2006
  • Nikki0509
  • Big Air Brindy
  • Rups
  • Order
  • Lancveavagedam
  • Duts
  • Henry

So if any of you fuckers are reading this, or if you know any of them tell them to go and post something on the KentATB forum NOW godammit.

It takes a lot of effort to keep a site like this up and running and it is really disheartening when people don't participate or appreciate the effort that goes into it. Please come and send me something, anything or I will be forced to remove your profiles from the system.
What else is there? ah fuck it I'm going boarding.
Big up the KentATB - go check it out www.kentatb.co.uk - biatch!!

1 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger AdZ said...

Yeah man bookmark me, tell ya friends whatever you like!

Will have to check out some stuff about dog houses at some point!

Cheers dude.

AdZ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home