Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Phantom Bogie Sticker

Ha! This has been making me chuckle all day today. I went for my usual 10.30 am piss at work today, nipped down to the 2nd Floor toilet, took a piss, washed [my hands, obviously!] and returned to the door only to do a double take of this notice on the door:

Ha!! Isn't that brilliant! I work in a big office building, has 5 floors, loads of people and the management (or whoever) who put this sign up not only used the ridiculous word "bogies" but actually took the time to laminate the notice as well!

Bloody hilarious!! Hope they catch him :o)

2 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adz-man u HAVE to cough-up a giant lump of Green throat-spoof on that puppy!!! The Bogie-Man come-eth!"


(wilba)

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger AdZ said...

Heheh yeah maybe I will LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home